Sunday, January 10, 2010

When I get bigger I should run with Mommy.


Alex (to Mommy): I wanna see your big head. I wanna see your big head on the shadow.


(breakfast time)
Alex: Thank you for my waffle.


Alex: When I get bigger I should run with Mommy.
Daddy: That's right.


(lunch time)

(A bird is making a lot of noise outside the window.)
Alex: I like birds when they talk.

Alex: May I have some more veggies, please?

Alex: But Mommy said more cake was coming in a minute, but it's on the computer.

Alex: My chair got hot.
Daddy: Yeah? How did your chair get hot?
Alex: Because, I was sitting too long.
Daddy: Oh.


Alex: Daddy, this is too many stuff. May you help me carry it?


(dinner time)

Alex: We have to get the Costco germs off.
Daddy: Oh, okay!
Alex: The germs are on my tummy.

Alex: I haven't tried this in a long time.


(Mommy has taken Claire upstairs for nap.)
Alex: Claire's calling “Ah-wah, Ah-wah.” Claire says, "Wake me up please because I don't like nap.”
(Alex laughs.)


Alex: What do you wanna do after nap?
Mommy: Well, tomorrow's Monday.
Alex: No school?
Mommy: No, you have school, and Mommy and Daddy have work.
Alex (whining): I don't wanna go to school, I wanna stay here.
Mommy: I know. We'll get up...
Alex: No.
Mommy: … And get dressed ...
Alex: No.
Mommy: … And put on your football sweater ...
Alex: No, we're not going to school.


Alex: Play in the backyard, play in the playroom, play trains.
Daddy: Play in the backyard, play in the playroom, play trains.
Alex: Wake up Claire, come and close my door.
Daddy: Wake up Claire, come and close my door.
Alex: Um, I'm crying because I'm tired.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: Now give me a kiss.
Daddy (giving Alex a kiss): Night-night, sleepyhead. I love you.
Alex (slowly, mumbling): Now go because I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment