Sunday, January 17, 2010

Everything's boddering me.


(Grommie is chasing his tail.)
Alex: Grommie made a circle.


Alex: I was breathing, and then I coughed.


(Grommie is licking Alex’s hand.)
Alex: Grommie’s tryin’ to make me feel better.


Alex: Everything’s boddering me.


Alex: My car’s broken.
Mommy: Oh, does it need to go to the repair shop?
Alex: Charlie Brown’s gonna fix it.


Alex: Grommie, don’t lick my stuff.


(Mommy’s and Daddy’s cars are parked in the driveway.)
Alex: What happened to our cars?
Daddy: Mommy moved them. But that’s okay, we can just walk over to them.
Alex: Look at Mommy’s car.
Mommy: Yeah, isn’t it silly?
Alex: It’s like a monster.


Alex: Mommy said I can’t eat the Nemo candy because it doesn’t have ingredients on it, but I can have one piece of chocolate after lunch.


Alex: Mommy, we put paper towels in the trash. Um, in trash. Um, in trash. In trashes. Um, in trash.
Mommy: That’s right, we put them in the trash.


Alex: There’s no cake there.
Mommy: No, there’s no cake at the party.
Alex: No cake, no cupcakes, no ice cream… just cookies.


Alex: Claire was talking funny, Mommy.
Mommy: She was?
Alex: Yeah. She was saying, “Please?” and I said “Not right now, I ate it all!”
(Alex laughs.)

Alex’s toast (as it flies around): I’m a stocking!
Claire: Ah-wah.
Alex: I’m playing with my toast things. They’re funny and they’re playing together… like, hide and seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment