Monday, January 4, 2010

It got stuck. In Claire’s hair.


Alex: Can I watch the bear in the woods right now? I like to watch the bear in the woods and talk to that red jinjo, okay?


Claire: Uh jinjo! Uh jinjo!


(Mommy pulls out the step stool.)
Claire: Me! Me! Me!


Claire (after washing hands): Uh dry.


(dinner time)

(Alex covers his face with his bib.)
Claire: Ah-wah! Ah-wah! Ah-wah! Ah-wah! Ah-wah!
(Alex uncovers his face and laughs.)
(Claire laughs.)
(Alex covers his face again.)
Claire: Ah-wah!
Alex (uncovering his face): Ha-ha!
Claire: Haha!

Alex: Eat your computer. Eat your computer. Eat your computer, Daddy.
Daddy: You want me to eat it?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: I don't think I can eat my computer.
Alex: Break it. Trade it.
Daddy: Trade it?
Alex: Trade it. Trade!

Daddy (to Alex): Were you good at the doctor?
Mommy: Except for the lollipop incident.
Alex: I had a lollipop.
Mommy: What kind of lollipop?
Alex: Root beer lollipop.
Daddy: Oh, was it good?
Alex: Yeah.
Mommy: And what happened to your lollipop?
Alex: It got stuck in Claire’s hair.
Daddy: What?
Alex: It got stuck. In Claire’s hair.
Mommy: Was it funny at first?
Alex: Yeah. And then the the doctor cut it out of Claire’s hair and then it was throwed away and I cried.

Claire: My. Car!
Alex: My car.
Claire: My. Car!
Alex: My car.
Claire: My. Car!
Alex: My car.


Alex: Daddy, may we have some lights on?


Alex: Do I have a pull-up on, Mommy?
Mommy: What?
Alex: Do I have a pull-up on, Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah, you do.
Alex: Daddy, I don't have any underwear on, I have a pull-up on.


(Daddy is giving Alex a bath. Claire enters holding two Little People animals.)
Claire: Horse! Chicken!
Alex: That's a rooster, Claire.
(Claire goes back into her room to see Mommy.)
Claire (to Mommy): Uh Daddy.
Mommy: Good job, Claire!


Alex: Look at my shirt, Daddy!
Daddy: Yeah!
Alex: What it has on it! A stegosaurus!


Alex (putting on his shirt): Is this one the little hole?
Mommy: What?
Alex: Is this one the little hole?
Mommy: Yeah, it’s the little hole.
Alex: Oh, where's the big hole. Oh I went past it.

(Alex is still putting his shirt on.)
Alex: Look at me, Daddy!
Daddy: Yeah! Look at you!
Alex: Is this my arm hole?
Daddy: No, that's your neck hole.


Alex: Daddy, you put Claire to bed.
Alex: Mommy, will you put me to bed, and Daddy – Daddy – Daddy – Daddy – Daddy -
Mommy: Yes, Alex.

Alex (still excited about his new dinosaur PJs): Look at me! Look at me, Daddy!
Daddy: Look at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment