Saturday, January 23, 2010

My best friend is Angelina.


Alex: I need a show to watch for breakfast.
Daddy: Well, what did you watch so far?
(Alex looks confused.)
Daddy: What did you watch already? What have you watched?
Alex: Did you say “so far”?
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: Um, yeah, I watched so far.


Alex: Claire, will you get my penguin from Christmas?!


(Daddy is talking to Ernie on the phone.)
Alex: Daddy, I need to tell you something.
Daddy (to Ernie): Can you hold on a minute?
Ernie: Yeah.
Daddy: What is it, Alex?
Alex: My best friend is Angelina.


Alex: Mommy, you know what my special friend is? Angelina. Angelina is my special friend.


(putting groceries away)

(Claire hands Daddy a box of couscous.)
Daddy: Couscous.
Claire: Coo-coo.

Alex (with a box of cake mix): Is this cake?
Mommy: Sort of.
Alex (to Daddy): This is sort of cake, Daddy.


Alex: Look up, so don’t look down, Daddy.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: I’m trying to fix your mouth.


(Alex is playing trains and making up stories about it.)
Alex (to Daddy): This is a new Thomas book.


Alex: Daddy, my legs are getting tired.
Daddy: Oh, your legs are getting tired?
Alex: No, my two legs. Both legs.
Daddy: Oh, okay.
Alex: My legs are really, really tired, so I’m gonna go upstairs and take a rest.

Alex: Daddy, you have to go to town in a minute, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment