Monday, November 9, 2009

What waffles are these?


(Due to production issues at Kellogg’s’s frozen waffle facility in Atlanta, Alex is served Homestyle Eggo waffles instead of Multigrain Eggo waffles.)
Alex: What waffles are these?


Alex: I have some food for you, you wanna come eat with me?
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: I did the puzzle by myself. With Mommy.


Alex: I can't poop in my chair.
Daddy: Do you wanna poop on the potty?
Alex: No. No thank you.


Alex: I wanna poop on the potty.


Alex: You’re too big, Daddy.
Daddy: Who’s too big?
Alex: You.
Daddy: I’m too big?
Alex: Yeah. You can’t sleep in my bed.


Daddy (singing): La la la la... library
Alex: La la la la... mouth, and nose, and eyes, and head, and forehead, and eyebrows, and the trash can goes over there and it flew up in the sky with the potty, and it open the lid and it had to go potty and it couldn't go potty and it made a big poop on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment