Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Aw hug.


Daddy: No, Claire, you're still too little. You’ll get bigger, don’t worry.
Alex: Don't worry, Claire.
(Pause.)
Alex (to Claire): You'll get bigger and I’ll get bigger.
(Pause.)
Alex (to Claire): And when I'm little, you’ll be in Mommy’s tummy.


Alex: Next time I was sorry I ate the whole banana when it was green.
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: Yeah. I - I was sorry.


Alex: That horse is not nice to you.
Daddy: What horse?
Alex (laughing): He's pretending to be a dog. Is he licking you?


Claire (holding Juju on her head): Juju.


Daddy: Can you get Mommy’s bag?
Alex: It’s her purse.


(Alex is helping Daddy unload the car.)
Mommy: Oh thank you, Alex, can you go put it in the kitchen for me?
(Alex puts it in the kitchen.)
Alex: Say "thank you".
Mommy: What? You want me to say “thank you”?
Alex: Yeah.
Mommy: Thank you.
Alex: You’re welcome.


Alex: Party’s over, and now you have to go do snowman with me.


Alex: You wanna go in the bouncy house in there? There’s a bouncy house. There's a snowman in there and we can cover him up.


Alex: I'm taking my dinosaur for a walk and, um, it’s dark and then he's sleeping. I'm looking for the store and then it can snow.


Claire: Aw hug.
(Claire walks over to Daddy and gives him a hug.)

No comments:

Post a Comment