Sunday, November 29, 2009

Um – because he's nice, and, he loves me very much.


Alex: Monsters don’t talk.


Daddy: Alex, how many daddies do you have?
Alex: One.
Daddy: Who’s your favorite daddy?
Alex (giving Daddy a hug): This daddy!


(dinner time)

Alex: Can I see the man what’s made of pasta? Can I see that man?
Mommy: Which man?
Alex: The man… made of pasta?
Claire: I see. I see. I see. I see. I see. I see. I see.

Claire: Joo.
Alex: A man made out of pasta!

Alex: Claire, don’t make a mess. Next time, listen to me. Claire, don’t make a mess.
Alex: Next time if you make a mess… you won’t get a time out.


Alex (playing with a toy hammer): I’m hard-working. I’m hard-working, Daddy. I’m hard working making buildings.


Alex: My Daddy’s nice.
Daddy: Yeah? Tell me about your Daddy. Tell me about your Daddy.
Alex: Um – because he's nice, and, he loves me very much.


Alex: I found my Christmas hat. Will you put it on?
(Daddy puts the hat on Alex’s head.)
Claire (holding her Christmas hat): On! On!
Alex: Super Christmas Day!


Alex (going around in circles): I'm going around in circles, Daddy.


Claire: Dog!
Daddy: Dog. That's Grommie. He's our friend.
Alex: Yeah. He takes care of everyone.


(bed time)

Alex: Am I three?

Alex: I have a Brady with a girl and a Brady with a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment