Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm a flightless ceiling!


Alex: Mommy goes to work, Daddy and Alex go to school with Claire, and Grommie goes to show and tell but he doesn’t! He takes care of our house.


Alex: I'm pretending to be a sofa.
Daddy: Claire is?
Alex: A sofa.
Daddy: Who is?
Alex: Me.
Alex (marching around): I'm a sofa!

Daddy (marching around): I'm a couch!
Mommy (marching around): I'm a chair!
Alex: Claire, can you be a lion?

Daddy: I'm a flightless bird!
Alex: I'm a flightless ceiling!


Alex: Ooh, we don't put rocks in our mouth, we eat food.
Alex: And we drink cups with milk and water.
Mommy: That’s right.


Alex: I saw another moon.


Alex: When we go to sleep it’s dark, and the moon be’s there, and - and - the stars be there, and when the sun comes out, and you can see the sun!


Alex: They got the tractor off the building, Daddy.
Daddy: Yeah. I wonder how they got it off.
Alex: When you drive on the building, your tractor falls off.


Alex: I'm pretending to be a princess.


Alex: I'm 2 and I'm A. I start with A.


Alex: I'm hopping like a bunny.


Alex: I'm pretending to ride on the car.


Alex: Ahaha, look at me, I'm like a lizard! I'm pretending to be a lizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment