Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I want Charlie Brown Is Sad.


Alex: At the party, what did the girl do to Charlie Brown?
Daddy: I don’t know, what did she do?
Alex: She colored his head – his forehead. Then he blowed it off. He didn't like it.


Alex: Can you say “sink”, Claire?
Mommy (to Claire): Can you say “sink”?
Claire: Ink.
Alex: Can you say “table”?
Claire: Dah-buh.


Alex: I saw airplanes - I saw one helicopter and two airplanes.


Daddy: What color is my hair?
Alex: Black.
Daddy: What color is Claire’s hair?
Alex: Brown.
Daddy: And what color is my hair?
Alex: Black.
Alex: Mommy’s is br – um, brown. It’s – hers is brown.
Daddy: Yeah, it is.
Alex: What’s my hair’s color?
Daddy: What?
Alex: What color is my hair color?
Daddy: Your hair is brown, Alex.


(Daddy is watching TV.)

(Alex sees a commercial for a Christmas store.)
Alex: It’s Christmas.
Daddy: Where is it Christmas?
Alex: On the other show.

Alex: Do you not like to watch football?

Alex: Daddy? Are you watching a commercial?
Daddy: Um, no this is the news.
Alex: Oh. Mommy, that's the news.


(dinner time)

Alex: Can – I – I want some more mixed fruit and pizza, please.

Alex: I'm gonna wait for my mixed fruit for a minute, okay? I'm gonna wait for my mixed fruit for a minute, okay?
Mommy: You could eat a green bean.
(Alex eats a green bean.)
Mommy: You’re a good boy, Alex.


(Claire takes her bib off.)
Mommy: Claire! Are you done? Then don’t take your bib off.
Daddy: Claire, listen to Mommy and don't take your bib off.
(Daddy puts Claire’s bib back on.)
Alex: But Claire’s all done, Daddy.
Mommy: Then she needs to say “all done” and not take her bib off.
Claire: All duh.
Mommy (speaking for Claire): Write about me, Daddy! I can talk too.
Mommy: Claire, can you say “blog”?
Claire: Bah.
Alex: Claire, can you say “frog”?
Alex: Say “frog”, Claire. Say “frog”.
Claire: Fah.
Alex: She said “frog”!
Daddy: Good!
Alex: I taught her a word to say.


Alex: There's a monkey! There's a monkey. There's two monkeys.


Alex: I'm gonna go in the bathroom for a few minutes, okay?
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: You’re not gonna go, okay?
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: I’m gonna close the door.
Daddy: Okay.


(Alex picks out a sticker.)
Alex: I want Charlie Brown Is Sad.


Alex: Mommy, can I wear my sticker for nap?
Mommy: Yes. Just tell Daddy.
(Alex runs to where Daddy is.)
Alex (to Daddy): Mommy said yes.


(Claire has a used tissue.)
Claire: Ah trash.
Claire: Ah trash.
Claire: Ah trash.
Claire: Ah trash.
Claire: Ah trash.
Daddy : Okay, put it in the trash, Claire.
(Claire puts the tissue in the trash.)


Alex: I turned the light off, now it’s dark.
Mommy: Thank you.
Alex: Now you can put Claire to bed.


Alex: I was pretending to be a flashlight.
Daddy: You were?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: When?
Alex: Ah hahahaha!


(Daddy is reading a book to Alex.)
Alex (sticking his face in the book): Roar!
Alex: I was pretending to be a lion and say it to the snowman in the book.


Alex: I said a word! I said a silly word!


Alex: Oh! I forgot my horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment