Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Claire, you're messing up our family!


Claire: Juju.
Alex: I don't want Juju. I have Elly, I - I have Elly and Bobo!


Alex: I'm gonna have my little babies, and my big babies.


Alex: I run and then I got a timeout.
Daddy: Oh.
Alex: Then I talked to Claire what she said and Mommy said "sh".
Daddy: Oh.
Alex: Then I was done.


Alex: We don't have Emily.
Daddy: Oh.
Alex: Or Percy or Henry or Gordon or Edward.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: We don't have those trains.


(Mommy is looking for the Bert toy.)
Mommy: Bert? Where are you, Bert?
Daddy: Bert doesn't talk, Mommy.
Alex: Um, Bert talks on TV.


Alex: Claire, you're messing up our family!


(dinner time)

Alex: Can I have some – some food on my plate?

Mommy: I don't know who Reese is.
Daddy: I do.
Alex: I do. I know what Reese looks like.
Daddy: You do? What does he look like?
Alex: Um he looks like a dinosaur.

Alex: Carrots hurt, Mommy.


(watching home videos)

Alex: I wanna see Alex eating pumpkin muffins.
Daddy (laughing): I don't think we have any video of Alex eating pumpkin muffins.

Alex: Was Grommie there?
Daddy: Grommie was there too.
Alex: Grommie was a good boy?
Daddy: Mm-hm, he had fun.

Alex: I wanna see Aex eating ice cream.
Daddy: Ice cream? Cake.
Alex: Yeah, cake. At Dana’s party.

Alex: I wanna see Alex running with Claire.

Alex: That was from yesterday.
Mommy: That was from a long time ago.

Alex: Who's there? Who's there with me?

Alex: I wanna see Alex dancing. I wanna see Alex dancing.

Alex: I wanna see Alex – um – at the – um – Romp ‘N’ Roll.

Alex: I’m tired of looking at pictures.


Alex: Grommie! Come eat this mess!


Alex: Crackers... Crackers... How many... Crackers do I do?


Alex: The duck is yellow over there.
Daddy: Yeah. What kind of food is yellow?
Alex: Mmmmmm... Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment