Saturday, November 7, 2009

I love you too, Daddy.


Alex: I'm pretending to be like Grommie.

Alex: I'm not real, I'm just pretending.


Alex (pulling up his pants): You pull the back, I pull the front.


Alex: Not that remote, Claire.


(Alex is playing Work.)

Alex: Claire! No, Claire! No, Claire!
Daddy: What's she doing?
Alex: Claire’s bothering me at work.
Daddy: What's she doing?
Alex: She's bothering me at work.

Alex: I'm gonna work on the computer.

Alex: No Claire, I need to get at work, okay? Can’t come with me, okay?

Alex: No, Claire. No Claire, don’t bother me!


(playing in the playroom)

Alex: Next time I’ll be careful and not make a mess.
Daddy: Oh good.
Alex: Oh no! I'm makin' a mess.

Alex: There's a mess everywhere. Can you clean this up, Mommy?

Alex: I have the phone, you have the Blackberry.

Alex: I'm gonna be a princess.

Daddy: I like my kids. You guys are nice.
Alex (giving Daddy a hug): I love you too, Daddy.

Alex: I'm pretending to get a blanket from the giraffe.

Alex: I'm pretending to be a triangle.


Claire: Sack!

No comments:

Post a Comment