Sunday, November 22, 2009

Meg waked me up, and Grommie, and Virginia, Kirk, and the other man, Aunt Sheridan, Ed, they all waked me up.


Alex: Meg waked me up, and Grommie, and Virginia, Kirk, and the other man, Aunt Sheridan, Ed, they all waked me up.


Alex: (whining): I don't wanna go in the playroom, I don't wanna do anything!!


Alex: I touched all the animals and two people! And one bear, and one cow, and one pig, and one sheep, and one boy, and one mommy. I touched all of that.


Alex (crying): I wanna talk to Nana on the phone!


Alex (to Daddy): I want you to wash my hands.


Alex (to Daddy): I want you to feed me.


Alex: I think Pop’s at work.
Daddy: You think so?
Alex: Yeah. He - he will be home in a minute.


Alex: I don't love anyone.


Alex: I want chacha. I want Pop.
Daddy: You want Pop?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: Pop’s at his house. Do you think Pop's at his house or Pop's at work?
Alex: He's at his house.
Daddy: Does Pop live there?
Alex: No! He lives in a barn.


Alex: When I was a little boy, I could eat melon toad.

No comments:

Post a Comment