Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yeah, can you say “yes” to me? I don’t like you saying no.


(dinner time)

Alex: I can't see my water.
Daddy: I can't see it either. Why can't we see it?
Alex: Stop saying that. Talk the right way.

Alex: Can I see the music?

Alex: That's not nice you tell people “no”.
Daddy: Oh, it’s not?
Alex: Yeah, can you say “yes” to me? I don’t like you saying no.

Alex: I want some more toast.
Daddy: Can you eat a piece of broccoli for me?
Alex: I – have to eat my chicken nuggets and then I’ll drink my water and then I’ll eat my broccoli.

Alex: Can you say “roar” to me? Can you stand up and say “roar” to me? Can you do that? And then I will eat my broccoli.


Alex: I heard a whistle yesterday.
Daddy: You heard a whistle?
Alex: Yeah. And then I walked backwards. And then I didn't give him a hug and a kiss.
Daddy: What didn’t you do?
Alex: I didn't give him a hug and a kiss. And I didn't get a five ‘cause Mommy went to pick me up.
Daddy: Who was he?
Alex: He was pink.


(The phone rings.)
Alex: Oh! The telephone’s ringing, Mommy. Go get it. Go get it. It’s ringing. It’s ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment