Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It’s hot on the beach, I wanna go inside so I can be cold.


Alex: It’s hot on the beach, I wanna go inside so I can be cold.


Alex: Are you wearing your skort, Daddy?


(in the pool)

Alex: I wanna squirt the window.

Alex: I wanna squirt Grandma.


Alex: It’s time to go inside, Meg.


(in the car)

Alex: I was at the bookstore, now Mommy’s watch beeped, we have to go to Meg’s house, it’s hot outside, we don't wanna get hot.

Alex: Cow!

Alex: Meg has um a dog, she has a name um Maddie.

Alex: I just play with Meg yesterday.

Alex: Jimmy won't have a car. He won't have a car.
Daddy: He won't? How's he gonna get here?
Alex: He's... gonna walk, so he won't have a car to drive on the road. He has to watch out.


(bedtime)
Alex: I wanna read Curious George. It's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment