Monday, August 17, 2009

There's a lot of ocean for me.


Alex: Virginia has two slinkies in her house.


Meg: Oooo, it’s a pelican.
Alex: Look Meg, they have a pool.


Alex: I have my swimsuit on!


Alex: Daddy? Can you get the puzzle for me? Its way, way, way, way too high.


(On the beach, Daddy holds Alex while walking in the waves.)

Alex: Let's play in the sand. I'm done with the water.

Alex: There's a lot of ocean for me.


Alex: At Meg’s house, I drop things on the floor.


Alex: After you change my diaper can I get down, ‘cause I don't wanna be on the ceiling.


Alex: Uncle Ed said to me, yesterday Uncle Ed said to me don't stand on that, so I didn’t.


Alex: I don't like the sea. I don't like the ocean.


(in the pool)
Alex: I'm gonna squirt you, Grandma.


Alex: Meg, it’s time to go inside.


Alex: I was talking to Meg.


Alex: I'm gonna go in Meg’s house and see Aunt Sheridan, and I'm gonna eat dinner.


Alex: Grandpa’s still sleepy, he has to rest.


(Alex is playing blocks with Meg.)

Alex: Oh no! There's a tower in the road! How are we gonna get by?

Meg: Yawning is contagious!
Alex: Contagious!


(in bed)
Alex: Euhhh, play trai, euhhhhh, euhhh, euhhh, euh the door open.

Alex: I wanna go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment