Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can you say "good singing"?


Alex: I’m gonna go to the dentist, Daddy, and I’m gonna listen to the lady, and I will have books.


(dinner time)

Alex: What’s that?
Mommy: What’s what?
Alex: What’s that?
Mommy: What color is it?
Alex: Stop saying that.

Alex: I have to eat my burrito and then I will eat my tomato and then I will not eat my corn.


Daddy: Alex, if you had five apples, how many would you give to Daddy?
Alex: Um two.
Mommy: How many would you give to Mommy?
Alex: Um two.
Mommy: How many would you give to Claire?
Alex: Um two.
Daddy: How many would you keep for yourself?
Alex: One.


(brushing teeth)
Alex: Mommy’s gonna take me to the dentist and the dentist will show me how to brush.
Daddy: Oh, okay.


(playing house)

Alex: There's a bus on the road, watch out. There's a bus! Go in your house, and go potty, and go to bed! So you don't get crash into a bus!

Alex: Now you go upstairs and go potty and get PJs on and go to bed and get kisses.


(bed time)
Mommy: Good singing.
Daddy: Good singing.
Mommy: Good singing.
Daddy: Good singing.
Alex: No I’m say that.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: Can you say “good singing”?
Mommy and Daddy: Good singing.
Alex: Stop it.

Alex: I'm gonna cry and I'll wake up Claire and I'm close my door, can you say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment