Sunday, August 9, 2009

What's it called like? Tell me what it's called like.


Alex: I wanna go down my orange slide and then I will get in my car and say bye and get goss in my car. I will go to the doctor to get my foot checked and then I will come back. Okay?

(lunch time)

Alex: What's on my plate?
Daddy: That's your lunch.
Alex: What's it called like? Tell me what it's called like.

Alex: I found another fruit! It was in the mac and cheese.

Alex: Oh -- that's a mac and cheese. I think Grommie has to eat it.


Alex: Where's Claire? Where is she?
Daddy: I don’t know.
Alex: Is she somewhere else?
Daddy: Yes.


Alex: I’m going for a walk, Mommy. I’m going for a walk with the truck.


Alex: Daddy, I’m at the doctor, and I’m looking out the window.
Daddy: Oh. Okay.
Alex: And I’m looking for something I can take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment