Monday, August 10, 2009

It's name... Snephanie.


(Claire brings the dinosaur to Alex. He takes it.)
Alex: Claire gave me my dinosaur.
(Claire brings Ernie to Alex. He takes it.)
Alex: Claire gave me Ernie.
(Claire brings another toy to Alex.)
Alex: There's no room, Claire. I have two hands.


Alex: Oh, I have to throw my diaper away. I forgot. I forgot.


Alex: Can you get me a tissue for Grommie licked me? On my ear?


Alex: Let's all dance.


(dinner time)

Alex: I don't want to get milk on my hand.

Mommy: Claire, you’re so silly! I don't want oranges in my hair!

Alex (to Daddy): Can you – cough and sneeze?

Alex: Thomas is sick. He didn't come today.
Daddy: He didn't come to school today?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: Did you miss him?
Alex: No, I didn't cry from him. I was happy.

(Alex pretends his fork is a phone.)
Alex: I was talking on the phone.
Daddy: Oh yeah? Who were you talking to?
Alex: I was talking to my other mommy.

Mommy: What's your other mommy’s name?
Alex: It’s name... Snephanie.

Daddy: Alex, where does your other mommy live?
Alex: In a barn!

Alex: Can you make your big tummy talk like that?


Alex: Claire, go see Mommy. I don’t want you in here.


Alex: I'm gonna be a baby and Claire will be big.


(brushing teeth)
Daddy: Mommy’s gonna take me to the dentist and the dentist’s gonna show me how to brush.
Alex (irritated): I was gonna say that.
Daddy: And then I will come back and see you.
Alex (upset): No! Don't say that!
Daddy: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.
(Pause.)
Alex: Mommy’s gonna take me to the dentist and the dentist will show me how to brush.


(playing house)
The Daddy: Where's Mommy going?
The Mommy: I'm just gonna sit and read my book. And then I will go to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment