Sunday, August 16, 2009

Is this the beach?


Alex: I wanna go to the beach.


Alex: Are you packing?


Alex: I'm gonna wear my water shoes and I'm gonna get in the water – oh! I need to go get the beach toys! I will get them.


(in the car, pulling into the post office, about three minutes from home)
Alex: Is this the beach?

(in the car, pulling into Burger King)
Alex: Is this the beach?

(in the car, leaving Burger King)
Alex: This is not the beach.


Alex: Get me!


Alex: Virginia's bed has laundry on it. I guess Meg has to help get the laundry off Virginia’s bed.


(bed time)

Alex: I wanna talk about what happened Uncle Ed said to me.
Daddy: Okay, tell me what happened.
Alex: Uncle Ed said don't stand on that, so I don't - I didn't.

Alex: I wanna tell Mommy what happened.

Alex (to Mommy): I wanna talk to you what happened Uncle Ed said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment