Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You hear that? That was a googah.


Alex: You wanna do basketball or baseball? You wanna play baseball, Daddy?


Alex: I wanna go downstairs and watch TV. I wanna watch Clifford. I wanna watch Clifford.


Alex: It's Tuesday. It's Tuesday.
Daddy: Oh yeah? It's Wednesday.
Alex: It's Wednesday 'cause it's Saturday. Brady's party is Saturday.
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: I wanna play in the bases houses.
Daddy: The bases houses?
Alex: Yeah, the bases houses.
Daddy: What's the bases houses?
Alex: You throw the ball in the bases houses. You throw the ball to the trees and books and the gate.


Alex: Stop it! Stop it! She growled at me.
Daddy: It’s okay, that’s how she talks.
Alex: She screamed at me. Tell her no. Tell her no, Daddy.


(Claire falls.)
Alex: You okay, Claire?


(The Today Show is on.)
Alex: I wanna watch Clifford, turn that commercial off.


Alex: You went to work. You have to go back to work.


Alex: What's Percy spitting out?


Alex: I have to find a rock first.


Alex: Mommy, I found a rock!


(dinner time)

(Alex rips his grilled cheese sandwich in half.)
Alex: Put it back on, Daddy.
Daddy: I can't.
Alex: Please.

(Alex makes a noise with his milk cup.)
Alex: You hear that? That was a googah.
Mommy: Was that a googah?
Alex: No that was my milk.

Daddy: If you could have dinner with a famous person, who would it be?
Alex: Um, a man.
Daddy: A man? Why?
Alex: He talks.


Alex: Mommy’s gonna take me a bath. Mommy’s gonna take me a bath, Daddy.
Daddy: I'm gonna give you a bath.
Alex: No! Mommy’s gonna take me a bath!


(bath time)

Alex: Look, my leg has boo-boos on it.
Daddy: It does. Where did you get all those boo-boos?
Alex: From Mommy and Daddy and Claire and Grommie.

(Alex gets water in his eyes.)
Alex: I need a towel.

Alex: The seal wants to hide in the soap.

Alex: You spit something out, sheep. That's not nice to to people.

Alex: I want some more fresh water, Daddy.


Alex: You wanna do now? You wanna go to bouncy houses?

No comments:

Post a Comment