Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hm. There's so many things to do.


Alex (pointing to trains): That's his Daddy, and Mommy, and Claire.
Daddy: Oh okay, I like that.
Alex: That's a family.


Daddy: You ready to get down?
Alex: Yeah and play trains and we will go upstairs and take a nap okay Daddy?
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: And we will go to Peyton’s house.


(playing trains)

Duck: Hm. There's so many things to do.

Alex: What's Duck gonna do now? What's Duck gonna do now? What's he gonna do now?

Alex: That hill’s too slippery. That hill’s too slippery. Its too (mumble) for Duck to go down the hill. (mumble) leaves. ‘Cause he can't.

Alex: He slipped down the hill ‘cause there was leaves on it. He slipped down the hill ‘cause there was leaves on it. He saw leaves on it Daddy.
Daddy: Oh yeah?
Alex: Yeah.

Alex: Whoa!
Duck: Thank you Alex.

Alex: Harold go to fly in the sky. And he fly down. To the airport.
Alex: ‘Cause Thomas was gonna play with Duck. I wanna find Duck. Where’d Duck go? Where’d Duck go? Where’d Duck go? Where’d the Duck go? Where’d the Duck go? Where’d the Duck go?
Alex: This is Duck? No. This is Duck? No. This is Duck? No. This is Duck? No.
Alex: Maybe this is Duck.


Alex: I can't eat peanuts, Daddy. I can't eat peanuts. I'm allergic to peanuts, Daddy.


Daddy: It’s Peyton’s birthday, what are you gonna say to him?
Alex: Um, it’s your birthday.


Mommy: Mommy has to get gas.
Alex: I will wait for you, okay Mommy?


Alex: I need my birthday.


Alex: It’s my birthday, Daddy.


Alex: I had a cookie and ice cream.


(bed time)

Alex: I wanna go in the backyard and play in the playroom and go in the backyard and play in the playroom... And go in the backyard and play in the playroom... And play trains and go bye-bye.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: What do you wanna do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment