Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


Alex: Happy Birthday, Mommy!


Daddy: Alex, do you know what today is?
Alex: It's Friday. The trash truck comes on Friday.
Mommy: Yeah. It's Monday, so no trash truck today.
Alex: Yeah. No trash truck today.
Daddy: Do you know whose birthday it is?
Alex: Mommy's.
Daddy: That's right. What do you say to Mommy?
Alex: Happy Birthday, Mommy!


(in the car on the way to school)

(A song is playing in the car.)
Alex: We have this song in your car?
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: We have this one in Mommy's car.

Alex: They're saying hi to me.
Daddy: Who's saying hi to you?
Alex: The music. The girl's saying hi to me. Saying hi to Alex.


Alex (to Meg): May I hide with you?


Alex: Meg, I wanna go in the backyard, I got my backyard shoes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment