Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm happy, Mommy.


(Daddy gets Alex up from nap.)
Daddy: Did Alex have a good nap?
Alex: I'm sleeping, Daddy.


Mommy: If you’re still hungry, you can have some Goldfish.
Alex: I want some Goldfish.
Alex: It’s yummy, Daddy.
Daddy: What is?
Alex: Goldfish is yummy.


Alex: Daddy sa – Mommy’s gonna get me another Bertie!


Daddy: Can you get those other puzzle pieces Alex? We might need them.
Alex: I can’t get them, I’m too busy.


Farmer: I will fall down and I will hurt my arm I will get some ice okay.


(at the park)

Alex: I'm happy, Mommy.

Mommy: I don't know what kind of tree that is.
Daddy: It’s a greenball tree.
Alex: Greenball tree.
Alex: I'm not green. I'm blue.

Alex: I don't wanna go home!

Alex: What's that?
Daddy: What are you looking at? Oh, that's a tower. An electric tower.
Alex: Who built it?

(Mommy sneezes.)
Alex: Bless you Mommy.

(The following remarks were made while Alex played with his doodle pad in the car. Mommy’s and Daddy’s remarks are omitted.)

Alex: A rocking chair.
Alex: I made a circle.
Alex: A tree.
Alex: I made a dog.
Alex: I made a big circle.
Alex: That's a Y.
Alex: That's a octopus.
Alex: A monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment