Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some bees to come.


Daddy: If you could have dinner with any three people, past or present, who would you choose?
Alex: People.
Daddy: People? What if we include fictional characters?
(Alex mumbles.)
(Pause.)
Alex: I need some characters.


(Daddy is playing with the light switch.)
Alex: That's not a toy, Daddy.


(Daddy is filling up the dog food container.)
Alex: Dump it in the bowl.


Alex: I'm done hiding in the pillows.


Alex: Get me out of here ‘cause I need to find a good spot.


Alex: I gonna step on your Blackberry.


Alex (in his funny voice): No! You not gonna play with your Blackberry any more. I gonna take your Blackberry.


Alex: I need the wagon out of the kitchen.


Alex: I wanna look at pictures with you Daddy.
Daddy: Okay, let's look at pictures.
Alex: I wanna see the bath one.
Daddy: Which one?
Alex: The bath one. The babies in the bath singing bath bath bath. I wanna see that one.


(Alex is watching Daddy’s computer boot up.)
Alex: Come off rectangle! There's a triangle on you.
Daddy: Maybe you should ask it nicely.
Alex: Please.
Alex: It worked!


Daddy: Alex, if you had three heads – one on the left, one on the right, and one in the middle – which head would be your favorite?
Alex: Um... Some bees to come.


Daddy: Alex, if you could have two noses or two mouths, which would you prefer?
Alex: Um… two mouths.
Daddy: Why?
Alex: ‘Cause you have to get some gate for fly in the sky!


Alex: I need more library books.


Alex: I wanna wake up you Mommy.


Daddy: Are you a rag doll?
Mommy: Are you the muffin man?
Alex: No.
Daddy: You the muffin man.
Alex: I'm a genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment