Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yogrit.


Alex: I played with Meg.
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: What fun!
Alex: And Aunt Sheridan and Grandma.


(dinner time)

Mommy: Tell Daddy about the butterflies.
Alex: I saw one on the window. And I saw one on the door.

Daddy: Alex, what color is a blueberry?
Alex: I don’t know. Black.

Alex: I need some more chicken nuggets and sauce.
Mommy: What?
Alex: More chicken nuggets and sauce.
Alex: Okay? Okay Mommy?!

Alex: I - I gonna get my fork with those… with those green beans.

(Alex coughs.)
Alex: I’m okay, Daddy.

Elmo fork: I'm breaking you Zoe.
Zoe spoon: Stop Elmo.
Elmo fork: I can’t.
Elmo fork: Ah – you broke me Zoe.

Zoe spoon: You have a tummy.
Elmo fork: No I have a shower.
Zoe spoon: Okay. Okay. Let’s do something else.
Zoe spoon: I falled in the green beans Elmo.
Zoe spoon: I was very tired.
Elmo fork: Don’t talk to me… (mumble) scare me.
Elmo fork: I have a good idea… I gonna play with you.
Zoe spoon: See… (mumble) top of my water.
Zoe spoon: What are you doing?
Elmo fork: I’m walking on it.
(more mumbling)

Elmo fork: What are you doing?
Alex: What are you doing, cried Elmo.
Zoe spoon: I was takin’ a nap and (mumble).
Zoe spoon: Ummm… I was getting this on my water.
Elmo fork: (mumble) that was.

Alex: I need some yogrit, daddy. I need some yogrit. I want some yogrit.
Daddy: Okay, eat some green beans.
Alex: I need to have yogrit. I wanna have yogrit. Okay Daddy?

Alex: I wanna have yogrit, okay Daddy?

Alex: I wanna have a -- another banana. Okay Daddy? Okay?
Daddy: No, we’re not having any more bananas.
Alex: Can I have some yogrit?
Daddy: Okay, you can have some yogrit.
Alex: It’s in the fridge, Daddy.

Alex: It’s in the fridge.
Daddy: I'm getting it.

Alex: Daddy? I need some... yogrit.
Daddy: Okay, here it is.
Alex: Oh, there's some yogrit. Yogrit.

Alex: I went to see the butterflies and there was one on the door. It was on the door. And there was one on the windows.
Daddy: Yeah, what else?
Alex: I saw one on the bush.
Daddy: What else did you see, Alex?
Alex: I don’t know.

Daddy: Hey Alex, after dinner we’re gonna take a bath.
Alex: Okay.
Daddy: Are you all done?
Alex: No. I need yogrit. I getting another big bite.

Daddy: You ready to get down?
Alex: Yeah I – ‘cause I need my yogrit.


(bath time)

Seal: It’s a sunny day. It’s a sunny day.
(The cat makes rain fall on the seal.)
Seal: Aaaaahhhh!
Seal: I need a umbrella.
Cat: It was me, silly turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment