Saturday, June 27, 2009

A goat bit my fingers.


Alex: Can I help you, Daddy?


Alex: This your cereal?
Daddy: Yep, I'm eating my cereal.
Alex: Do you like it?
Daddy: Mm-hm.


Alex: I wanna go in the playroom.
Daddy: You want to go to a party?
Alex: Yeah. Brady's party.
Alex: I'll give her present to her.
Daddy: You will.
Alex: It's gonna be fun.


Alex: 'Scuse me, Grommie.
(Grommie doesn't move.)
Alex: Maybe he okay, Daddy.


Alex: What's this?
Daddy: Tablecloth. It's called a tablecloth.
Alex: It's (mumble) table, and you eat some cake on it, right?


Alex: A goat bit my fingers.


Alex: That's Claire's cake.


Alex: It's your cake, Claire. You will eat it after nap and I will eat it.


Alex (to himself): Two. I'm two. You're three. You're one (mumble), you're one. One finger. One finger.


Alex: Yo yo yo buh buh buh buh peeew bo.


(Alex sees Claire’s cake on the floor by her chair.)
Alex: What happened to Claire's cake?


Daddy: You don't like Daddy?
Alex: No. I like Mommy.


Mommy: What did Mommy tell you?
Alex: No drinking.


Alex: I love you, Daddy.


(Bedtime)
Alex: I'm takin' a little rest, Daddy. And I will eat breakfast and watch TV, and TV's gonna be over and I will look at pictures with Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment