Saturday, June 20, 2009

My birthday is Thursday.



(Alex watches the bouncy house inflate.)
Alex: It blowed up up up up. Look what it did! It blowed up!


Daddy: Did you have a good time at the party?
Alex: Yeah. I wanna go to another party.
(Pause)
Alex: I wanna go to my party.


Alex: Where's Rory, Isabelle and Sydney and Brady, where's they are?


Alex: I wanna go see Sydney and Rory and Brady and Isabelle again.
Daddy: Did you have fun?
Alex: Yeah.


(In the car after the party, Alex discusses his balloon.)
Alex: Claire has to (mumble).
Daddy: Claire has to what?
Alex: Claire will have a turn and I will have a turn.


Alex: I wanna look at something, I wanna look at pictures of them people.


(dinner time)

Alex: Chew your food, Daddy.

Alex (to Claire): You made a mess. Mommy has to clean that up.

Daddy: Whose birthday was it?
Alex: Alex and Sydney’s.
Mommy: It was Sydney’s birthday. Alex’s birthday is in December.
Alex: My birthday is Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment