Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That's not a man. That's a pie!


(Waking up Alex in the morning)
Alex: Let's read a book and I will go back to sleep when I’m done.


Alex: Look Daddy, that's the weed whacker.
Daddy: That's right.
Alex: And that's the ladder. You don’t climb on it ‘cause those are Mommy and Daddy and Claire’s and Grommie’s. And they’re not for big boys.


Alex: I'm gonna see the wet.
Daddy: The wet?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: Where's the wet?
Alex: It’s outside in my backyard.


Alex: Mommy? Will you crawl with me downstairs?
Mommy: Crawl? Okay.
Alex: You put your hands on the floor, and I will crawl with you.


Daddy: What did you do today, Alex?
Alex: I don’t know.
Alex: I drew a picture with Meg.


Alex: That's not a man. That's a pie!


Daddy: Alex, can you read?
Alex: Change the – I wanna watch Super Why.
Daddy: Alex, can you read?
Alex: Change the story.


Alex: You be a crab and I’ll be a monkey.


Alex: I know how to sing. I know how to sing.
(Alex sings Twinkle Twinkle.)
Mommy and Daddy: Yay, that was so good!
Alex: Oh you stop it.


Alex: Can I jump? Can I jump off the mat?
Daddy: Okay.
(Alex jumps off the mat.)
Daddy: Good jump!
Alex: Can I jump off the rug?
Daddy: Okay.
(Alex jumps off the rug.)
Daddy: Good jump!
Alex: I jump off things.
Daddy: That's right.
Alex: I jump off the mat and off the rug.


Daddy: Alex, if you were going to a desert island and you could take only one thing, what would it be?
Alex: Um a watch.


Daddy: Alex if you could be a monkey or a squirrel, which would you be?
Alex: A squirrel.
Daddy: Why?
Alex: ‘Cause I hop to the trees.


(song time)
Alex: The lion song and he went to the playground and he went to the store and then he climbed up the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment