Thursday, June 11, 2009

That hurts my ears, Claire.


Daddy: What did you do today?
Alex: I played with Grandma.

(washing hands)
Alex: I'm getting aaaaall the train germs off.


(dinner time)

Claire: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Alex: That hurts my ears, Claire.

Alex: My pasta’s going away.
Daddy: Where's your pasta going?
Alex: Back in my mouth. Back in the dark.

Alex (regarding Claire’s tray): She made a mess.

Spoon: Hi, water.
Mommy: We haven't done this in a long time.
Spoon: wanna go to the animal store.
Water: You wanna go to the animal store?
Spoon (going backwards): I'm going backwards.
Spoon (going forwards): I'm going forwards.


(Alex is looking at calendar pictures from last June.)
Alex: We went to the hospital to get Claire out of Mommy’s tummy.


Bertie: Thank you.
Other Bertie: You’re welcome.
(One Bertie bumps into the other Bertie.)
Bertie: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.


(bed time)

(Mommy picks up Alex.)
Alex: I'm heavy, Mommy.
Mommy: I know.

Alex: I wanna go in the backyard and play in the playroom and go in the backyard and play in the playroom and go… play trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment