Monday, June 8, 2009

I made Claire laugh, Daddy.


Alex: I made Claire laugh, Daddy.


Alex: Mommy?
Mommy: Yeah?
Alex: I wanna give you a kiss and a hug.


(Alex is looking at oil spots in the garage.)
Alex: Look, Mommy! It's a boy. It's a boy... there are his eyes and there's his mouth. He's cute.


Alex: I wanna do some... I don’t know... How ‘bout... Play in the playroom... Let's play over here. Let’s play over here. Let’s play over here.


Daddy: This is Daddy’s watch. What does it say?
Alex: Beep.
Daddy: Beep. Okay, what do you see?
Alex: Words.
Daddy: Yeah, words. What letters and numbers do you see?
Alex: A “B”.
Daddy: And what else?
Alex: A “E”.
Daddy: What else?
Alex: A circle.
Daddy: What else?
Alex: I see a boy!


Alex: I wanna go play with Claire.


Daddy: Will you tell Claire you’re sorry?
Alex: I gonna go give her a hug and a kiss.


Alex: They're flying kites.
Daddy: Who else flies kites?
Alex: I do, and Meg and Ginna. And Grandma.


Alex: What's called this book is?
Daddy: What’s called this book is?
Alex: I don’t know.


Alex: I'm be angry in my room.
Daddy: You're gonna be angry in your room?
Alex: I'm be angry in my room. And sad. And mad.


Alex: There's a bird on the yard. It’s getting late.
Daddy: It’s getting late?
Alex: Somebody have to go to bed. And the birds and the animals. And the ducks.
Alex: ‘Cause it’s berry, berry, berry, berry late.
Alex: It’s all late.


(song time)

Mommy: What song should we sing?
Alex: James and Duck went to the trains yard.

Mommy: What do you want to sing?
Alex: The tiger song and the tiger went in the big book and he went to the playground and he climbed up the wall.

Mommy: What do you want to sing?
Alex: The foot song and Daddy’s foots felled off and he went to the playground.
(Daddy sings.)
Alex: And he puts his foot back on and Mommy helps.


Alex: I wanna play trains and go in the backyard and go to the playroom.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: What do you wanna do now?
Daddy: I want to go to sleep.
Alex: I wanna go to the playground after nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment