Friday, March 19, 2010

Yeah. Paint.


Alex: I think I'm gonna pee-pee and get a sticker.

Alex: Let's go watch the car movie, Daddy. I wanna go watch it now.

(Alex is watching Cars.)
Claire: Daddy.
Claire: Daddy.
Claire: Daddy.
Daddy: Yes, Claire?
Claire: Cars. TV.


(Claire walks down the steps into the garage, then stops on the last step.)
Claire: Eight, eight, ten.
(Claire steps down.)

(Alex walks down the steps into the garage, then stops on the last step.)
Alex: One, two, three, four, five, six. And then nine.
Alex: Oh.
Alex: Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, and fifteen.
(Alex steps down.)


Mommy: Did you have fun at school today?
Claire: Yeah. Paint.
Mommy: You painted? What color did you paint with?
Claire: Boo. Hands.
Mommy (inspecting Claire’s hands): Blue? That looks like orange. What did you have for lunch?
Claire: Chicken.


(Alex watches the Pixar intro at the beginning of Cars.)
Alex: What did that thing do?
Daddy: I don’t know.
Alex: Maybe it jumped on that I. It squished it.


(Alex wants to watch a home movie.)
Alex: I wanna see the one on the house beach.
Daddy: The beach house?
Alex: Yeah.
Mommy: And what were we doing?
Alex: Alex was tryin' to talk to someone. To tell 'em something. Those ones.


(dinner time)
Alex: Mommy? May I have more pizza please?
Mommy: Good job, asking!
Alex (to Daddy): I'm I'm I'm -- I'm asking the right way, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment