Wednesday, March 17, 2010

But then he turned into a flappy butterfly. Flap flap. I… am the best.


Daddy: Hey Alex? What did one taco shell say to the other taco shell?
Alex: He said, “Hands. Did you use hands to… pick up a big tree?”
(Alex laughs.)

Daddy: Alex, how many legs does an octopus have?
Alex: No.


(Alex is reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar aloud to himself.)
Alex: But then he turned into a flappy butterfly. Flap flap. I… am the best.


(dinner time)

Alex (to Daddy): Can you do the eye game now?

Alex: I want more pancake because – I really like it when I'm crying.

Claire: I like it. I like it.

Mommy: Does anybody want any more pancake?
Claire: Uh more pancake.
Mommy: You want more?
Claire: Yeah.
Mommy: Please.
Claire: Peeze.
Mommy: Okay.


(Daddy is transferring Grommie’s dog food from the giant dog food bag to the plastic container.)
Claire: Big. Big. Food. In it.
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: Grommie’s. Grommie’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment