Sunday, September 6, 2009

You have a phone hand.


Alex: Wait wait wait wait.


Alex: Can we play trains? And then I will poop?
Daddy: You wanna poop on the potty?
Alex: I’m gonna poop over here.


(Alex comes home from a birthday party.)
Daddy: Where did you go?
Alex: I'm gonna go find my orange bag, and then I will talk to you. And then I will say I went to Tasha’s house (mumble) party.

Daddy: Buddy, what did you do at Tasha’s house?
Alex: Played outside, got a present, a present for me, I got a new bag, a blue ball, and...


(Mommy is going through some clothes, and pulls out a pink and green striped jacket for Claire.)
Alex: Is that for Christmas?


Alex (to Daddy): Mommy’s gonna take me a bath. You’re gonna put Claire down for nap and Mommy’s gonna take me a bath.
Mommy: Well we’re gonna eat dinner in a little bit.
Daddy: Mommy’s gonna take you a bath and then we'll eat dinner.
Alex (to Mommy): I'm talking to Daddy, Mommy.


Alex: Beep… beep… beep… beep… beep… It must be dinner time! Beep… beep… beep… beep.


Alex: I wanna cry on the crying rug. Can you cry with me?


Alex: I need – can you go get your other toy?
Daddy: What other toy?
Alex: I don’t what you’re talking about.
Daddy: Okay, I don’t know what you’re talking about either.
Alex: I don’t what you’re talking about!


(dinner time)

Grape: Hi.
Mommy: Hi grape.
Alex: Can you get your water to talk to the grape?
Mommy: Okay.
Mommy’s water: Hi grape.
Grape: I wanna go to the animal store. You wanna come with me?

(Alex drinks milk.)
Alex: It went the right way.
Daddy: Oh good.
Alex: That’s where it goes. It make your nose runny.

(Alex puts his hand to his ear.)
Alex: Hello? Yeah. I’m eating with Claire. (mumble) Have a nice day (mumble) you can talk with Daddy.
(Alex holds his hand out toward Daddy.)
Alex: Hi Daddy!
Daddy: Hi! Who is it?
Alex: It’s Nana.
Daddy: Hi Nana!
(Alex puts his hand back to his ear.)
Alex: We’re eating dinner and then we’re (mumble) get water or milk. Or (mumble) or rice or toast. Okay. Bye! Okay. Bye.
(Alex puts hand on table.)

Alex: You talk on the phone.
Daddy: I don’t have a phone.
Alex: You have a phone hand.
Alex (putting his hand to his ear): Can you talk like this?

Alex (talking on the phone hand): Oh hello? Oh. Yeah. Grandma. Nana. (mumble) guys. Sure, Grandpa. We’re eating lunch or toast. Rice… milk or water. Oh bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment