Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can you say "Do you wanna play animals?"


Alex: Ohhhhh. I was looking at that's Pooh on your shirt. Oh, wow. That's neat, Claire.


Alex: This house doesn’t have any books downstairs.


Alex (to Grommie): Oh you – you shake the hair off you! You don’t have the hair anymore. You shaked it all off!


Alex: What's this one?
Daddy: This is your jacket.
Alex: And where are we gonna go in a jacket?
Daddy: We’re going to school.
Alex: And they’re gonna say “There’s a coat in here.” And they will say “A coat is on a boy.”
Daddy: Yeah.


Mommy: Alex, tell Daddy what you got at the doctor.
Alex: Um a sticker.

Mommy: Did you get a flu shot?
Alex: Yeah, I got a flu shot.
Daddy: Did you like it?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: Was it fun?
Alex: Yeah.
Mommy: Do you wanna get another flu shot?
Alex: Next time I will get a swee shot.


Claire: Dog!
Mommy: That’s right. What does a dog say?
Claire: Ah ah!
Mommy: That’s a monkey!
Alex: Woof woof.


Alex: Look what I have.
Daddy: What do you have?
Alex: I have my Blackberry.

Alex: Can you go to work without your Blackberry? I need to work on it.

Alex: I’m going to work.
Daddy: Okay, bye.
(Alex goes in the kitchen with Daddy’s Blackberry, then returns.)
Alex: I’m home from work!
Daddy: Yay! Alex! Alex! Alex! Alex!
(Daddy gives Alex a hug.)
Daddy: What did you do at work?
Alex: I played with my friends and I worked on my computer.

Daddy: If you’re gonna go to work, will you take me to school?
Alex: Okay. I need to put this in here. I’ll go to work, I’ll drop you at school, and then I’ll go to work.
Alex: Do you like your new class?
Daddy: Yes I do.
(Alex and Daddy leave for school and work.)
Alex: I’m gonna take you to school.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: You can cry at school. You can cry there. They have a crying rug.


(Alex is pretending to use Daddy’s Blackberry.)
Alex: I’m gonna check work, Daddy. I’m gonna check work.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: Can you say "Do you wanna play animals?"
Daddy: Do you wanna play animals?
Alex: I need to check work for a few minutes.


Alex: What's that applesauce called?


(Alex is playing with his clock.)
Alex: This is, um, a camera.
(Alex puts the camera to his eye.)
Alex: Smile!


Mommy: I wanna see a movie.
Alex: We’re done with movies. Say if you wanna do another movie.
Mommy: I wanna do another movie.
Alex: But we’re done with movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment