Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm two!



Alex: I saw the triceratops on TV.


(Alex and Claire are both crawling.)
Alex: We're a baby, Claire. We're a baby, Daddy.


Alex: I wanna look for corn.
Daddy: Corn?
Alex: Yeah, for corn, in the car.


Mommy: Did you open the door all by yourself?
Alex: Yeah. I pulled and pulled!


Alex: Oh! Do you have a yellow hat on?
Mommy: Yeah I do. Do you have a yellow hat on?
Alex: No, I don't have a hat.


Alex: I have a little cut. I have a little cut. It hurts me.


Alex: Oh my goodness, Grommie. You need to poop outside, not on the rug.


(Alex and Claire are helping to put away groceries.)

Alex: Here, Daddy.

Alex: This is sauce. Can I put this in the ‘frigerator?

Alex: Here's some applesauce.

Alex: Here's cheese. I like cheese.

Alex: Here's something for broccoli cheese. It’s broccoli cheese.

Alex: I brought all the bags there.


(before nap time)
Alex: After nap we’re gonna go to Isabelle’s birthday. You're not gonna go.
Daddy: Oh, can I go too?
Alex: How ‘bout just Mommy. You stay here.
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: It’s too hot for you to ride.


(after nap time)
Alex: Are you gonna go?
Daddy: Yeah I’m going.
Alex: But I told you before nap time that you were not gonna go.


(at Isabelle’s party)
Max: I'm three!
Kylie: I'm three!
Alex: I'm two!


Alex: I broke it so I can eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment