Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank you guys!


Alex: Claire! Claire don’t go! I don’t want you to go! I don’t want you to go too far!


(going up the stairs)
Alex: Can I get there first, Daddy? Don’t get there first I need to get there first.


Alex: Nana’s gonna come see you, Claire. And Mommy’s going to work with Pop. And Annie and Uncle Doug.


Alex: Can I see the coffee again and I will tell you what it is?
(Daddy shows Alex the coffee.)
Alex: It’s coffee.


(dinner time)

Alex: But it was not Lisa’s class ‘cause Neer is going to see his grandpa ‘cause Neer’s going to see his grandpa.

Claire: Wawa.
Daddy: You want wawa? Your wawa’s on the table. There you go.
Alex: It’s water, Daddy.

Alex: No don’t make a funny face. Make toast first, and then make funny faces.

Alex: Daddy! Can you do it? I don’t how.


(Mommy’s hair is wet from the shower.)
Alex: What happened to you?


(Mommy and Daddy are putting Elmo sheets on Alex’s bed.)

Alex (awestruck): Wowwwwww.

Alex: Thank you guys!


Alex: Turn off the light and go.


Alex: I wanna get in bed.
Daddy: No we have to get ready for bed first, go potty, wash hands and brush teeth, and PJs and stories.
Alex: Without songs?


Mommy: You gonna sleep in your new Elmo sheets tonight?
Alex: I wanna look at it. I wanna touch it. I wanna touch (Alex touches the sheets) - ah! Wowwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment