Friday, September 18, 2009

Um, guys? A monster took my bed.


(Daddy gets off the phone with Ernie.)
Alex: I wanna talk to Bert.


Alex: I want more Goldfish.
Alex (in staccato bursts): May – I – have – more – Goldfish – please? I asked nicely.


Alex: I moved all the chairs so I can dust the table.


Alex: May I see the boy, if he wants a toy, please?


Alex: Hi! What are you doing?


(Alex is on the potty.)
Alex: I don’t have poop, Daddy.
Daddy: Okay, just goss?
Alex: The goss went out my bottom said "booped!" in the potty.


(Alex is looking out of his window.)
Alex: I want Unkley’s car to drive in. I like Unkley’s car.


Alex: Let's make the house – a new one, this house is broken.


(Alex is talking to himself while playing house.)

Alex: Is nobody there?! Is nobody there?! Is nobody there?! Is nobody there?! Is nobody there?! Is nobody in my house? I can’t find them. I just went out the door to see if someone’s out there.
Alex: It’s night time, Boy. It’s night time.
Alex: Oh the sun is out. The sun is out, Boy. Oh. But it’s nap time for me. It’s nap time. Night night, guys. I didn’t find your (mumble).
Alex: What’s that one? What’s that one?
Daddy: What’s what one?
Alex: What was that music coming from?

Alex: Hi! Night time’s over! Where are you guys?

Alex: I need to jump down from the roof. Jump! Is nobody there? Maybe someone is outside. Oh my house is falling over! Oh my house is falling over! Oh my bedroom is fall (mumble) off.

Alex: And my bed is still off and it – flew in the sky! Guys, it flew in the sky! And some monsters (mumble) "rowr!".
Alex: Now I have no bed. Now I have no bed. Now I have no bed. Um, guys? A monster took my bed. A monster took my bed, guys. A monster took my bed. A monster took my bed.

Alex: And then the - and the bed flew off into the bulldozer.
Alex: And the bulldozer crashed into the bed and the bed was still off.
Alex: And the bed flew off with the bed, with the bed to the side of the bed, the bed off.

Alex: Now I have no bed! And the bus took and the monster put it in the truck. And the bed took it away! Now the bed is not nice, and the bed took it away! Tooking it away. And now my bed is gone!

Alex: And the bed is falled in the dirt, and now it came on there, and then (extended gibberish).


(in bed)
Alex: I don't what you said. Now I'm gonna talk to Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment