Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm not the king anymore. I'm Alex.


Alex: We don't blow houses down.
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: Yeah. They don't blow down.


Alex: Grandma went home.
Mommy: Yeah.
Alex: I like Grandma.


Alex: Is your car fixed?


Alex: Be a monster and come tickle me.


Alex: Be a red monster.
Daddy: A red monster?
Alex: Yeah.
Daddy: What does a red monster do?
(Alex demonstrates, and Daddy complies.)
Alex: Be a blue monster.

Alex: I want the green monster.

Alex: Do the purple monster.


Alex: Is that Grandma’s car?
Mommy: No, Grandma went home.
Alex: Is that Grandma’s car?
Mommy: No.
Alex: Is that her car?
Mommy: No.
Alex: Is that someone else’s grandma?


Alex: I wanna see the boy, please.


(Alex takes off his paper crown.)
Alex (talking to himself): I’m not the king anymore. I’m Alex.


Alex: Where's the new helicopter?


Alex (playing with the new helicopter): This is nice of Grandma.


(in bed, heard over the monitor)
Alex: I'm having a hard time sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment