Friday, September 10, 2010

That like a moon, Daddy, that look like a moon.

(dinner)

Claire (regarding her peach slice): That like a moon.

Alex: I like all of the stuff Mommy makes.

Claire: I want cut more pizza, please. I want cut more pizza -- I want more pizza, cut up that pizza. ‘Kay, Daddy?

Claire: That like a moon, Daddy, that look like a moon.
Mommy: Yeah!
Alex: And, a rainbow!
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: Because rainbows stand up like that. One day we can find a rainbow.

(Alex and Claire are eating imaginary things of Mommy's.)
Daddy: No eating other people's things at the table. That's a rule, you know that rule.
Alex: We forgot it.

Alex: Can I tell you a joke, Daddy?
Daddy: Okay.
Alex: Where do the chickens live when they live on the house?
Daddy: Uh, I don’t know, where do they live?
Alex: They live in… they live in the light! Heh heh.
Daddy: That's hilarious!

Alex: My fork was a clock, and it pointed, to… it was… nine o'clock!
Daddy: Nine o'clock?
Alex: Yeah it's almost time to go upstairs.

Alex: Knock knock, who's there? Alex!
Claire: Knock knock, Daddy, knock knock, Claire, knock knock, who is, Claire!

No comments:

Post a Comment