Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I pee pee in uh potty at school, Daddy!

Alex: I don't wanna go to preschool.
Daddy: But that’s where all your friends are. You don't have any friends in your old class anymore.
Alex: But Ryan and Katie are in there. And Shani.
Daddy: Well, they'll be moving up soon.
Alex: Oh.
(Pause.)
Daddy: But Ryan's the little boy, he needs to do some more growing.


Alex: Dogs don't be good very well.


Alex: I like to do computers, that's why I don't like preschool, they don't do computers very much.


(Claire comes home from school.)
Claire: I pee pee in uh potty at school, Daddy!


Alex (looking at his plum): There's the ceiling!

Daddy: Is that the ceiling?
Alex: No, I ate the ceiling. I ate the ceiling of the uh, plum.


(Claire wants Daddy to go into the pantry.)
Claire: Go duh in the door, get in there, den, you talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment