Friday, September 24, 2010

I'll get the jelly beans and you get the magazines.

(Claire makes Daddy put all her toys beside her for diaper change.)
Claire: Dat a big pile.
Daddy: Yeah, it is a big pile.
Claire: Big pile of stuff.

(Claire wants Daddy to get her bear.)
Daddy: I have my bear right here. Claire Bear.
Claire (smiling): Dis is Claire. Dis not your bear.


(Claire climbs into her chair while holding her bear in one hand.)
Claire: I have one hand, get in my chair.


Alex: I tried a -- I tried a new thing at school.
Mommy: You did? What is it?
Alex: Grabby-- grabbioli, that's what it's called.


Daddy: What did you do at school today, Claire?
Claire: I ate some pasta, Daddy. With red sauce!


(Alex and Claire are playing.)

(Alex grabs a stack of coasters.)
Alex: We're packing up for the beach!

Alex: We need some more things, Claire.
Alex: Jelly beans?
Alex: I'll get the jelly beans and you get the magazines.
Alex: I got the sandwiches.

Alex: This is where we're gonna put all our stuff.
Daddy: Okay, where are you going?
Alex: We're going to the beach house.

Alex: (to Claire): You need to say “arriba” so the door can open for you, okay? Say “arriba!”
Claire: Arriba!


(Alex is reading a book to himself during nap.)
Alex: I like Christmas, Halloween, I like rivers, and ice skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment