Friday, September 3, 2010

Come on, Claire, you keep me safe. I’m scared of that front door.

(Mommy is writing something.)
Alex: Are you writing what you wanna be for Halloween, Mommy?
Mommy (smiling): No, I’m addressing an envelope.

(Mommy gives Alex a kiss goodbye.)
Alex: You smell good, Mommy.

(Mommy is leaving for work.)
Claire: Bye-bye! Have fun you go to work!
Mommy: What?
Claire: Have fun going to work!
Mommy: Thank you!


Alex: Are you poopy, Claire? I smell something.
Alex: Let me check you.

Alex: No, I don’t poop anymore. I have underwear, Claire. I’m a big boy now, I’m three!
Claire: Yeah.
Alex: So I – big boys poop on the big boy potty. But, I don’t. I poop on my usual potty, but I can do it, I poop.


Alex: I’m tryin’ to make music on the house, because I did – because I’m tryin’ to make music, because music needs to come through to hear stuff.

Alex: No banging, Claire. We need to do some other stuff than banging, Claire.


Alex (to Daddy): I wanna talk to you some more.
Daddy: Okay, what do you want to talk about?
Alex: Can you tell me a story about the pig’s air conditioner flew away? And it broke down?


Alex (headed from the kitchen to the train room): I’m gonna call someone on that phone. Come on, Claire, you keep me safe. I’m scared of that front door.


(Alex and Claire come running into the kitchen and attack Daddy.)
Alex: Bonzaaaaiii!
Claire: Bonzaaaiiii!


Alex: Look at our house!
Daddy: I like it, I’m gonna take a picture of it!
Claire: Our house is pretty.


(lunch)

Claire (talking to her Zoe spoon): Don’t get your finger in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment