Saturday, September 25, 2010

Claire, leave Mommy alone. She's upset right now.

(Claire is playing in the pillows with Mommy.)
Claire: I love you, Mommy.


Claire: I'm happy. I'm not sad now.
Daddy: You're not sad now?
Claire: Yeah I'm happy.


(Alex and Claire are riding in the car with Daddy.)

Alex (complaining): We're going slow. We're going slow.
Claire: I like going slow. I not whining.

Alex: I don't like having lunch, just at the beach house and Grandma's house.

(Daddy tells Alex and Claire that they're going to Grandma's and Grandpa's house tomorrow.)
Alex: I'm excited.


(lunch)

Alex: Daddy?
Daddy: Yes, Alex.
Alex: Only tomatoes, and carrots, are little.
Daddy: Oh. Okay.
Alex: But not some vegeteables, or not, or not some fruit.
Daddy: Okay.

Claire: Mommy getting fruit for me, Daddy.

Alex: I have one more chicken nugget, and the honey mustard is all gone! I don't have any honey mustard to dip it in!


Claire: Mommy? Mommy?
Mommy: Claire!
Alex: Claire, leave Mommy alone. She's upset right now.


Alex: After nap, we're gonna go to Grandma's house because it's Sunday!
Mommy (to Daddy): He is so excited.


(Daddy is picking football games for his office pool.)
Daddy: Alex, who do you think would win in a contest between a Bengal and a Panther?
Alex: It would knock the piano down!

(Everyone is talking about the beach.)
Alex: Grandma likes to take walks, isn't that funny, Claire?

No comments:

Post a Comment