Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Don't have pee in it.

(Daddy is getting ready to change Claire’s diaper. Claire brings Daddy a new diaper.)
Claire: Dat new diaper.
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: Don’t have pee in it.
Daddy: Yeah.

Alex: Mommy’s knee was bony when we were singing to go down for nap.


(Daddy is driving Claire and Alex to school.)
Alex: I like the computers part in preschool.


Alex: Daddy? I don't like going upside down in roller coasters.
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: I just like the round ones.


(dinner)

Claire: Blueberries not hot.
Mommy: That's right, the blueberries aren't hot.
Alex: Fruit -- fruit don't be hot, Daddy. Fruit doesn't be hot.

Alex: My foot hurts. Inside.

Claire's bread: Hi.
Alex's bread: Hi.
Claire’s bread: Uh go to work?
Alex’s bread: No. Let's stay home.

Alex: Can we have -- um, I wish we could have numbers on our driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment