Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rusted!


(Alex puts on Mommy’s crocs. Then he bends down and holds his ankle.)
Alex: My foot hurts.


Alex: One day we played with Oakley in his back yard.

Alex: His mommy came to the window and said “Why are you talkin’ to him?” And he was probly talkin’ to me.
Daddy: Yeah.


(Daddy is driving Alex and Claire to the mall, to play in the little houses.)
Alex: I might want to go in the toy store.


(Alex is playing in the General Store.)
Daddy: What do you wanna buy?
Alex: Can I buy some money, and chicken.


Claire (pointing at the mall fountain): That. That.
Daddy: Fountain.
Claire: Oh, fountain.
Claire: Uh touch it.


Alex: Um-toe-puh. Um-toe-puh.
Alex: I’m being silly, Daddy, I’m doing a silly word.
Daddy: What’s your word?
Alex: Um-toe-puh. That one’s silly, I didn’t hear that one in a long time.


Alex: What did you say?
Alex: What did you say?
Alex: What did you say, Claire?
Alex: Claire, I’m asking you a question, what did you say?
Alex: He – she – won’t – answer.


(Daddy is doing karaoke, and singing Love Shack.)
Daddy: Tin…. roof!
Claire (along with Daddy): Rusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment