Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If I'm sad, can I watch TV?

(Alex hurt himself a few minutes ago, but now is over it, and is playing happily. Suddenly, his mood shifts.)
Alex (sadly): I’m a little bit still sad.
Mommy: Yeah.
Alex (sadly): If I’m sad, can I watch TV?

Mommy: Hey boys, I have a question for you.
Alex (confused): Where are the boys?
Mommy: You and Daddy!


(During dinner.)
Alex: Can you make it be dinner?
Daddy: Yeah.
(Daddy turns the light on.)
Alex: Mommy said dinner was ready.
Daddy: Yeah.
Alex: You forgot, and then you turned it on.


Alex’s car (talking quietly to himself): I’m gonna get in there. Okay, blackberry? I’m gonna get…


(Alex, Daddy, and Claire are climbing the stairs.)
Daddy: I'm gonna get there first!
Alex: No I got there!
Claire: Uh get there second!

No comments:

Post a Comment