Monday, April 26, 2010

Go!

(Alex and Claire are playing trains.)
Sir Topham Hatt: I have some jobs for the trains to do.
Claire: Uh Scruffey.
Sir Topham Hatt: Scruffey, you must drive all around the island and pick up the children.
Claire (smiling): 'Kay.

(Alex is playing with the toy telephone.)
Alex: Bye Tyrone. That was Tyrone on the phone.
Daddy: Oh, what did he want?
Alex: He wanted… I want… I wanted a hambugger, so he was gonna get me a hambugger.

(Alex and Claire are pushing cars.)
Alex: See you later!
Claire: See you later, Dada!

Alex: Are we all set, Claire? Are we all set?
Claire: Yeah, go!
Alex: No, are we all set?
Claire: Go!
Alex: No, not go, Claire. All set.
Claire: Go!

(Alex and Claire are playing Kitchen.)
Alex: Our cookies are burning, Daddy!
Daddy: Your cookies are burining?
Alex: Yeah and they’re gonna blow away and I have to call Pablo really fast!

Alex: The cookies are burning again!

Alex: My diaper's trying to fall off, Daddy.
Daddy: Ok, let me fix it. Thanks for telling me.
(Daddy fixes Alex's diaper.)
Alex: I need to see Pablo right away, Daddy.
Daddy: Right away?
Alex: Yeah, I need to see Pablo right away, to fix my kitchen, because the cookies are burning.
Daddy: Okay.


Alex (laughing): Claire's gonna eat me, Daddy!

Claire (to Alex): Eat you! Eat you!
Alex: I'm gonna eat you!
(Claire is covering her eye with her hand, but Alex takes her eyeball anyway and eats it.)
(Claire laughs.)
Claire: Uh guh eat you!


(Mommy serves chicken nuggets for dinner.)
Claire: Chih! Kin! Nuh! Gits!

Alex: Oh no, Claire! The AC is dripping!
Alex (to Daddy): I told Claire that.

Claire: Chicken nuggets. Oh hot.
Daddy: Yeah theyr'e hot.
Claire: Cool off.


(Alex explains Bobo’s role in life.)
Alex: He's to lie on.


(Mommy is brushing Claire’s teeth.)
Mommy: You have junk stuck in your teeth from dinner.
Claire: Nuggets.
Mommy: Nuggets, yeah. Does that feel better?
Claire: Yeah. Pear.
Mommy: Pear, yeah.


Alex (to Daddy): You can play a little bit with me, okay, and then you can have a rest. I need you to play House with me right now, or else it’ll be too late.
Daddy: Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment