Saturday, May 15, 2010

Watch me Daddy, watch me jump high. Nine ten jump.

Alex: I like Bob. I like Wendy too, but she’s not on my underwear.


Alex: Watch me jump, Mommy!
Claire: Watch me uh jump, Mommy!


(Mommy is exercising on the third floor.)
Alex: Where Mommy is, Ay-yah?
Alex: She’s exercising.
Claire: Oh. Up there?
Alex: Yeah.


(Alex and Claire are jumping into the pillows.)
(Claire jumps.)
Alex: My turn!
Claire: Okay, I moo outta way.

Claire: Watch me Daddy, watch me jump high. Nine ten jump.
(Claire jumps.)
Alex: That’s a little jump, Claire, why do you keep doing little jumps?

Alex: One two three four five six jump. Watch this jump, Daddy.
(Alex jumps.)
Daddy: Yay!
Alex: I wanna jump higher.
Alex: One two three four five six jump.
Daddy: Yay!


(Claire is supposed to be taking a nap, but she’s just playing alone in her crib. She has a stack of books next to her, and she puts her water cup on top of it.)
Claire: Nine, ten, jump.
(The cup of water jumps off of the books and onto the bed.)


(snack time)

Claire: Uh more cheese.
Daddy: You want more cheese, Claire?
Claire: Yeah.
Daddy: Okay, I’ll get you more cheese.
Claire: No Daddy, Mommy more cheese.


Claire (to Daddy): Uh play with me.
Daddy: You want Mommy?
Claire: Uh play with me. Uh play with me.
Daddy: Oh, play with you. Yeah, I’ll play with you! Let’s make some dinner!


(The dog balloon animal has unwound itself, so now it’s just a long balloon.)
Alex: If dogs are like this, Daddy? They call them hot dogs. Isn’t that funny?


(Bed time. Claire comes into Alex’s room to say night-night to Daddy and Alex.)
Daddy: Hi Claire, can I have my hug and my kiss?
(Claire gives Daddy a hug and kiss.)
Alex: Can I have one?
Claire: No!
(Claire walks away.)
(Pause.)
Alex: Whatever, I’ll give Mommy a hug and kiss.
Claire: No!
(Claire comes back and Alex hugs her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment