Monday, May 31, 2010

Uh Mommy’s head uh neck.

(playing downstairs)

Alex: Hey Daddy, do you wanna play shopping carts and make dinner?
Daddy: Well, Claire said she wanted to play trains.
Alex: But I don’t – all right, let’s play trains!

(Alex and Claire are playing with bouncy balls.)
Claire: Where my ball?
Daddy: Where’d it go?
Claire: Oh, under the table, I’ll go get it!

Claire (jumping): Boing… boing… boing… boing.

Alex (playing with his toy dog): He’s rolling in poop.

Alex: We didn’t go to Busch Gardens in a long time. That was fun. You wanna do that again?

Alex: Watch this, Daddy. Daddy, watch this. I slide down here.
(He does.)
Daddy: Yay!
Alex: And… Daddy watch this.
Daddy: Okay. Neat!

Claire: Get down!
Alex: No.
Claire: Get down, Ay-yah! Get down!!
Alex: No I can’t get down.
Claire: Why?
Alex: Because I’m stuck. In the spider web.

(Daddy is on the phone with Aunt Sheridan. Alex shouts at Daddy, or possibly at the phone.)
Alex: You have gas!
Alex: I smell it!

Alex: The sailboat is all mine!!
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: Yeah because I’m a pirate!! Superpowers are not for you, ka-chow!!


(Alex, Claire, and Daddy go to the park with Aunt Sheridan, Virginia, Meg, and Maddie.)

Claire: Uh Virginia and Meg is?

Claire: Uh Maddie is?

Claire: Uh Meg is?

Claire: Uh play swings.


Alex: If you don’t have anything to wear, and no one puts anything on you, you wouldn’t wear anything.
Daddy: That’s right.


(lunch time)

(Mommy is tired, so she puts her head down on the table.)
Claire (whining): Head uh neck.
Claire (whining): Uh head uh neck.
Claire (whining): Uh head uh neck.
Claire (whining): Uh head uh neck.
Daddy: You want Mommy’s head on her neck?
Claire: Yeah.
Claire (whining): Uh head uh neck.
Claire (whining): Uh Mommy’s head uh neck.
Claire (whining): Uh Mommy’s head uh neck.
Mommy (sitting up, reluctantly): Okay, Claire.


Claire: Uh run very fast. Uh run very fast.
Mommy: Last time.
(Claire runs.)


Alex: Daddy, Mommy has a pretty yellow shirt, and I have a pretty yellow shirt, but you have a green shirt, and Claire has blue.


(Alex and Daddy are talking about school.)
Alex: And Kate might be there, I like Kate. But I don’t like Carter. But sometimes I like her when she says funny things.

No comments:

Post a Comment