Sunday, May 2, 2010

I choose to eat lunch.

Alex (smiling): I have underwear on.

Daddy: Balloons and balls! And Alex is wearing underwear!
Alex: I’m not – I’m not peein’ in it! It’s a underwear party!

Alex: And I’ll still see Angelina, and Everett? And Kate?
Daddy: Yeah. And Neer.
Alex: Neer loves to play with me.


Daddy: Guys, did you hear what Mommy said? You can go eat lunch or you can go upstairs for nap. You choose.
Alex: I choose to eat lunch.


Alex: Can gas go in my diaper?
Daddy: Yeah, gas can go in your diaper.
Alex: I like to hear my gas.
Daddy: Okay.


Alex: When you’re really, really little, Daddy, you can’t talk!


(Claire is playing trains by herself, while Daddy watches.)
Claire: I like trains.
Claire: I like trains, Mommy.
Daddy: Yeah?
Claire: I like trains, Daddy.


(dinner time)

Daddy: Where did you guys go with Mommy?
Alex: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Daddy: What did you guys see?
Alex: Nothing. No houses were built.
Daddy: Did you see anything else?
Alex: No. Mommy just drove around.
Daddy: Well didn’t she drive you to see things?
Alex: But that – that was not the way we – you went yesterday.
Daddy: So you didn’t see houses, or bridges, or trees or anything?
Alex: I saw bridges. Big bridges that we went over.
Daddy: So was that neat?
Alex: No that was Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment